Compare and select which one meets your individual requirements. There is no need to pay for never used functions! If you need more, we also offer specific extensions for certain professionals:You can also select your preferred licensing method:
- Portable license: delivered on (micro) SD-card to provide maximum flexibility
- Hardware-connected license: no matter if you use a handheld computer, rugged tablet PC or notebook for field work, we can provide you a software license instantly, after a simple online registration procedure.
DigiTerra Explorer is portable:DigiTerra Explorer software is being delivered on SD card as default. The software is linked to the SD card,so in case of buying a new handheld you don't have to buy DigiTerra Explorer again, just put the software's SD card into the new Windows Mobile based device. And If you bought the program on SD card, you will also have a fully operating desktop software!DigiTerra Explorer for PC is downloadable from here. You can install the PC program onto several computers, but for getting a fully operating (registered) software some requirements have to be completed:
I. Connect the PDA to the PCThe computer and the PDA - DigiTerra Explorer SD card has to be in the device - should be connected via the USB cable.
II. After you connected the handheld
- If the operation system on your computer is Windows XP, Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 syncronization application will appear. You don't need to syncronize the hardwares (Click on Cancel button), only the connection is needed.
- If MS ActiveSync is not installed on your PC you can download it from here.
- If the operation system on your computer is Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Mobile Device Center syncronization application will appear. You don't need to syncronize the hardwares (Click on Connect without setting up your device button), only the connection is needed. If MS ActiveSync is not installed on your PC:
- If you have 32 bit OS, then Windows Mobile Device Center x86 can be downloaded from here
- If you have 64 bit OS, then Windows Mobile Device Center x64 can be downloaded from here
III. Start DigiTerra Explorer on your PC.
DigiTerra Explorer is NOT portable:Of course you are allowed to buy DigiTerra Explorer not only on SD card. You can install the program directly to the GPS device (It can be PC/Tablet or PDA). In that case the program won't be portable.
- If you would like to install the software directly onto a handheld, please download the Mobile Version as CAB installer.
- If you have Windows OS based tablet, or you would like to use DigiTerra Explorer without connecting the PDA via USB cable on your PC (e.g. you would like to edit the maps only), please download the PC/tablet installer.
IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SOFTWAREBY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, COPYING, ACCESSING, OR USING SOFTWAER(S) YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PERSON OR A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE FULL AUTHORITY TO BIND THAT PERSON, COMPANY, OR LEGAL ENTITY TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS,
- DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, ACCESS, OR USE THE SOFTWARE(S);
- IF YOU ACQUIRED THE SOFTWARE(S) AND PAID A LICENSE FEE, PROMPTLY RETURN THE SOFTWARE(S) AND PROOF OF ENTITLEMENT TO THE PARTY FROM WHOM YOU ACQUIRED IT TO OBTAIN A REFUND OF THE AMOUNT YOU PAID.
- No Warranty
- Limitation of Liability
- LOSS OF, OR DAMAGE TO, DATA;
- SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY ECONOMIC CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; OR
- LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS, REVENUE, GOODWILL, OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS.
- Nothing in this Agreement affects any statutory rights of consumers that cannot be waived or limited by contract.
- In the event that any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
- You agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws and regulations.
- You agree to allow DigiTerra to store and use Your contact information, including names, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses, anywhere they do business. Such information will be processed and used in connection with our business relationship, and may be provided to contractors, Business Partners, and assignees of DigiTerra for uses consistent with their collective business activities, including communicating with You (for example, for processing orders, for promotions, and for market research).
- Neither You nor DigiTerra will bring a legal action under this Agreement more than two years after the cause of action arose unless otherwise provided by local law without the possibility of contractual waiver or limitation.
- Neither You nor DigiTerra is responsible for failure to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond its control.
- This Agreement will not create any right or cause of action for any third party, nor will DigiTerra be responsible for any third party claims against You except, as permitted by the Limitation of Liability section above, for bodily injury (including death) or damage to real or tangible personal property for which DigiTerra is legally liable.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Arbitration